TAIT Pathshala Workshop on TALLY, 12th March 2016
TAIT Pathashala organized its second workshop for the exciting session on TALLY ACCOUNTING ERP on Saturday 12th March 2016 at Matunga Gymkhana, Matunga from 1.30 pm to 5pm.
Mr.Rushabh Shah, TAIT President introduced, Mr.Ketan Gandhi of M/s V-Intech who are 3 Star Tally Certified Partners, he was the speaker of the session. The session started around 2 PM and ended at about 5:30 PM with a short break in between. During the Workshop, New Tally Capabilities were demonstrated and answers were given for various queries raised by the participants.
Post Dated Cheque Management in Tally.ERP9 Release 5.x
This particular feature is very useful to the I.T.Community since there is a practice to issue PDC against purchases. With this feature companies will be able to manage their inflows/outflows efficiently, generate proper reports of outstandings and will make the PDC management very easy.
New Statutory Features in Tally.ERP9 Release 5.x
It was explained how Tally has simplified Statutory Taxes management in Tally. Feature related to VAT was specifically dwelt upon. With the new update the process of setting up of Masters is now simplified, Multiple VAT Classification can now be handled easily and accurately. Moreover with the New Triangulation Report provided, the user can now be 100% confident about accuracy of his returns. The returns now can be saved and any changes done to the transactions later can now be easily identified.
Question & Answer Session
In the open house session, queries were asked and answered related to handling e-commerce sales transactions and generating related reports, Multi Tax in single Invoice, usage of Delivery challans Salesman wise Outstanding, etc.
Mr.Rushabh Shah concluded the session with vote of thanks to Mr Ketan Gandhi by felicitating him with bouquet and gift as well as the participants and invited them for upcoming Pathshala sessions.
The TAIT Pathshala session on TALLY received the fabulous feedback from the participants as follows :
- Shashikala yadav "The sales analysis will help in a better understanding of the movement."
- Manish Shah of J.K.Computers and Devendra of D.C.Infotech echoed "As business owners, we need to have a eagle view of accounts and this workshop has given them lots of insights and we applaud TAITs efforts for the same."
- Apurva Tawde from Graham Information said the “PDC feature was very interesting.”
- Vidya Parkar and Ankita Ghadi mentioned “The workshop was very useful as the format was hands-on.”
- Surekha Peta "The inventory coverage very useful."
- Sulochana Shauli "These sort of workshops are very important for our continuous learning."